We specialize in helping small businesses manage their complex international tax obligations. With a presence and certifications in both Ireland (FCA) and the United States (CPA), we are experienced in understanding and handling the nuances of international tax compliance. Leveraging our expertise, we can help your business manage the day-to-day tasks of accounting and/or navigate conflicting international regulations and compliance demands to file your taxes. Working together, we can help your business manage risk, capitalize on your strengths, and grow while smartly managing your foreign and domestic tax obligations.
International Tax Compliance
Areas of Expertise
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Streamline Filing Compliance Procedures
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Earnings and Profits and Tax Pool Analysis
- Global Mobility
- FIN 48 Analysis
- Foreign Business Expansion
- Foreign Currency Gains and Losses on Branch Activity
- Foreign Tax Credit and Tax Planning and Compliance
- Inbound Planning
- Internal Reorganizations
- Tax Due Diligence for International Investments
- Transfer Pricing
- U.S. Tax Compliance
- Withdrawal/Exiting a Country
Focus on the Larger Issues of Global Business.
Let us handle the nuances with personal attention, tailored solutions, and global experience.